Currently we are working hard on the naval MMO action game, World of Warships, which is full steam ahead to alpha testing.
In order to make the launch successful and ensure the ships are victorious, our team of professionals is very eager to employ a 3D Artist (Modeler).
Together we will make World of Warships the sea master of the MMO realm!
Design models in accordance with blueprints and photo reference (modeling, mapping and texturing).
• Good CG and drawing skills
• Profound knowledge of 3D-editors (Maya, 3D Max)
• Experience with 2D graphics (Adobe Photoshop)
• Good skills in high and low poly modeling of objects, architecture and machines
• Portfolio with completed projects
• Ability for critical assessment of work and the desire to improve its outcome
• Ability to meet deadlines and independently identify priorities
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Desire to grow professionally
• Experience within the games graphics industry
• Skills in texturing
• Experience in mechanisms animation
• Experience with Z-Brush
• Extensive gaming experience and the desire to participate in game development
• University degree in Arts
• An interesting and complicated work on the world-class online-game project
• Various exciting tasks and a freedom of creation
• Unique experience working shoulder-to-shoulder with the best professionals in the industry
• Comfortable office with a view to the Neva River located conveniently couple of minutes on foot from the Elizarovskaya underground station
• Five day work week and comfortable working schedule (from 9:30 to 18:30)
• English language courses
• Realization of your best qualities and profession skills
This is a full-time position.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org