Currently we are working hard on the naval MMO action game, World of Warships, which is full steam ahead to alpha testing.
In order to make the launch successful and ensure the ships are victorious, our team of professionals is very eager to employ a Build Engineer.
Together we will make World of Warships the sea master of the MMO realm!
• Work with current infrastructure, maintain and optimize physical and virtual servers
• Work with various client-server systems and services, facilitate their integration
•Write scripts in Bash, Python, Batch
• Manage product tests at various stages (development, release, candidate), work with log files
• Work with logs, crash-dumps, analyze and manage troubleshooting for non-standard problems
• Write and manage projects in Continuous Integration system
• Design and manage automated deployment of local virtual stands
• Work with monitoring systems (CPU, Mem, Traffic... ), automate data gathering from servers
• Advanced knowledge of CentOS 5.x (possibly Linux )
• Ability to work in Subversion 1.6 and higher
• Ability to write scripts in Bash, Python, Batch
• Knowledge of technical English
• Previous experience in deployment of game products
• Experience working in close collaboration with programmers and QA specialists
• Experience with automated testing
• Working experience with client-server products
• An interesting and complicated work on the world-class online-game project
• Various exciting tasks and a freedom of creation
• Unique experience working shoulder-to-shoulder with the best professionals in the industry
• Comfortable office with a view to the Neva River located conveniently couple of minutes on foot from the Elizarovskaya underground station
• Five day work week and comfortable working schedule (from 9:30 to 18:30)
• English language courses
• Realization of your best qualities and profession skills
This is a full-time position.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org