We offer you an opportunity to create complex frameworks and amazing solutions.
We are looking for an AS3/Python Software Engineer to join our naval MMO-action game World of Warships.
We are working with one of the most advanced technology—Scaleform. This technology is used for interface realization of more than 400 game projects, including Crysis, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect. With the help of innovative technology Scaleform and AS3 we aim to rework in-game interface of World of Tanks. You can also become part of this unique project.
• Implement interfaces and related architecture solutions (complex refactoring, frameworks) using AS3 and Python for World of Warships project.
• Proficiency with ActionScript 3.0 (AS3).
• Knowledge of Python.
• Understanding of OOP principles.
• Technical English (ability to understand technical texts).
• Knowledge of Adobe Flash IDE.
• Knowledge of C++.
• Rich gaming experience; desire to develop games.
• An interesting and complicated work on the world-class online-game project
• Various exciting tasks and a freedom of creation
• Unique experience working shoulder-to-shoulder with the best professionals in the industry
• Comfortable office with a view to the Neva River located conveniently couple of minutes on foot from the Elizarovskaya underground station
• Five day work week and comfortable working schedule (from 9:30 to 18:30)
• English language courses
• Realization of your best qualities and profession skills
• Medical insurance
• Corparate Fitness
This is a full-time position.
To apply please forward your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org