Solid professional, who wants to make the game's launch successful.
Currently we are working hard on the naval MMO action game, World of Warships, which is full steam ahead to alpha testing.
In order to make the launch successful and ensure the ships are victorious, our team of professionals is very eager to employ a Programmer (C++).
Together we will make World of Warships the sea master of the MMO realm!
• Develop a premium online game project
• Perform various tasks of game logics; client-server interaction or interaction with data base, implementation of new technologies, etc.
• 2 years experience in programming
• Excellent knowledge of C++
• Understanding of OOP principles
• Knowledge of basic algorithms, understanding of their working speeds
• Ability to understand borrowed code
• Technical English (ability to understand technical texts)
• Capacity to work quickly and qualitatively and to be goal oriented
• Excellent team working skills
• Experience in development of logics/net or interfaces
• Knowledge of Python or a readiness to learn it
• An interesting and complicated work on the world-class online-game project
• Various exciting tasks and a freedom of creation
• Unique experience working shoulder-to-shoulder with the best professionals in the industry
• Comfortable office with a view to the Neva River located conveniently couple of minutes on foot from the Elizarovskaya underground station
• Five day work week and comfortable working schedule (from 9:30 to 18:30)
• English language courses
• Realization of your best qualities and profession skills
This is a full-time position.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org